In my Point of View people, a lot of people say how "in love" they are these days. It makes me think how over-used and underestimated the word "love" is. It just makes me sick how "I love you"s are casually being given away to just anybody someone's infatuated with.
When you think you need to be with someone just because you think that person looks good and he just noticed you this one time you're never gonna forget, I'm afraid that's not love.
When you feel jealous of a person associated with the person you supposedly "love", I'm afraid that's not love. (Especially when you're not in a relationship, Mutual understanding or friendship whatsoever)
I don't like it when people say they "love" someone just because of something so shallow. It's like this beautiful word doesn't even have a meaning to them anymore.
It's sad how a lot of people are trying to be fake sweet (I wonder why I don't just use the word 'flirt') to people who like them, even if they are aware that they will hurt the person in the end.
But love isn't impossible to see. People just mistake love for infatuation most of the time. When you think about it it's kinda simple.
- If you love someone and there's a possibility for the both of you, make a move. Tell them how you love them.
- If you love someone but they love someone else, learn to let the go. don't try to fit yourself in somebody's puzzle of a life when you're obviously meant to fit in someone else's.
- If you love someone, make them the inspiration of your life. They are the ones that help you up not drag you down.
- If you love someone, you can wait for the right time. There's no need to rush.
- If you love someone, you'll love them for who they are.
- If you love someone you won't go looking for someone else.
- If you love someone, you're willing to make sacrifices for them.
But of course, things are easier said (err-..typed.) than done.
I am no expert at this. I have not experienced what it's like to love...in that way. Well of course I know the other kinds of love like the Family kind, the friend kind, but this I don't know. I just wrote down what I've been observing in my life. From my family, my friends and more importantly myself. Things I have stated are from some of the flaws and mistakes I've had. I'm trying to think about this rationally. I hope I can remember these things forever though. I know there's a chance that I'll probably make more mistakes in the future when it comes to this.