I suck on cough drops because I like the flavor.
Forgot to take my Omega-3 fish oil pills. Brain boosting power my butt... Besides, they taste like strawberry codfish.
I'm being set up with a tongue-pierced military brat. Thankfully, he's health food store lady approved.
Discovered Harry Potter, "Othello", Pride and Prejudice, and The Matrix all have the same plot structure. Learned this from a man who stole the idea from a book on how to write Star Trek episodes. It's nice to know I'm not one of those crazy people with trust issues.
I love the smell of ding-dongs fresh out of the wrapper...
Things I learned from picking up my permanent school file when I graduated:
- I need to "learn to share".
- Talking in class is a hereditary trait.
- I was framed for throwing that paper airplane. Honestly.
- Nobody's legally allowed to comment when you dress as an Indian for Pioneer Day.
- "Fractions are fun!"
- My parents should "remind me when I'm rambling".
Philosophical Insight XIII:
If they wanted people to be appealed by punctuation and grammar they would use sexier innuendos than "semicolon".