Like a sequel to the last post where I was venting. But this is more about where I complain about myself and make myself look even worse than I did the first time I openly typed my thoughts.
Spotting what's wrong with someone else is nothing but an easy practice. I can't help but to feel like I've done nothing but put you down or complain about different things. But, I don't seem to make it clear how messed up I am and how much you put up with it.
- I complain too much.
- I'm always jealous.
- There is something wrong almost every day.
- I start arguments.
- I expect too much of you sometimes.
I could go on, but it'd be pointless to go over things you already know about me.
But how many things haven't I given you much credit for? A lot, yes? We'll talk about some things privately though, since this is going on a public website and I'm not sure who may read this.
- You've bought me things and have even offered to lend me money. (Although, I'm not a girl who needs money to be happy)
- You are the only person I can openly cry to about anything and I know you'll have me happy as ever within moments.
- You're honest with me and tell me if you did something wrong.
- You put me in my place when I need to be, even if it means yelling "fuck" at me eight million times.
- You understand and listen to me.
- You get my humor, even if it's offensive, abnormally weird, or just plain dumb.
- You don't seriously judge me, and if you do, you don't broadcast it to everyone else.
- You don't force me to do anything, and you respect most of my decisions.
That's not everything though, just all I could think of at that moment. But the good outweighs the bad here by a landslide. Even though the things I do complain about need some fixing, don't think I only have bad things to say. Because if my complaints tear anything apart, it's going to break my heart and I don't know what I'd do..
As the title says: "I love you" is like "Thank you" for someone you adore. Sometimes I don't think I tell you enough, but then again it would get annoying and seem almost meaningless if I said it so frequently.
But you understand where I'm at, I hope.