A brainstorm about Protagonize that came to me as I was on the toilet. Probably not the best summary out there, but hey!
Things I like about Protagonize
- It's green
- If you changed the symbol a bit, it could be the Flash symbol
- People can't interrupt you
- The people/authors
- You don't have any obligation and you won't really miss out on anything if you don't go on for year or two
- It's simple/not all complex and complicated
- Their image for 'other' for a story is an umbrella, which makes no sense. At least not to me. The same with a 'writing exercise'.
- They make puns
E.g. 'Addventure' (godammit man)
- You can delete stuff (thank god)
- The font for Protagonize reminds me of Harry Potter and I don't know why...
- You can swear
- There's that hello thing at the top
Things I don't like about Protagonize
- The license stuff at the bottom
- Sometimes it screws up, although I know it's probably because of me
- You have to put tags on
- You have to have a category
- You can't have a summary for each page (I think. I might just be stupid)
- It doesn't have that grammar check or squiggly line thing that Word does that tells you when you've screwed up (hence saving you embarassment and other such emotions)
- When you edit your profile, you can't have a weird or made-up country that you could live in (I want to live in Atlantis (as in the "mythical" city underwater))
PROTAGONIZE IS AWESOME!