These are goals, rather than resolutions - I will post those on the second page! These are the outcomes I would like to achieve, and those will be how I get there.
Dance and Fitness
- achieve front splits on both sides (nearly there on one side now!)
- learn to do fouetté turns properly and en pointe
- improve core strength
- improve turnout
- improve stamina
- edit Watching until even I am happy with it, and then do the same to the other two.
- have a short story or two published in magazines or online or in anthologies, as a result of competitions
- get an agent, a publishing deal, or go indie
- earn money from writing
- write a book that's not about fairies
- learn how to write in different styles
- Violin: learn 'Czardas', learn grade eight pieces
- Flute: learn grade eight pieces
- Fiddle: learn 'Czardas' in the 'Leahy' style - and also learn to play their Cape Breton Medley!
- get good GCSE grades
- work out exactly what I'm trying to achieve at the moment
- be more organised and prepared for things