Because I failed so epically at the last lot. These are much more modest, and hopefully I can keep to them!
As well as writing lots of geeky songs because they're fun, I resolve to:
- Blog at least three times a week unless I'm away on 'A Farewell To Sanity', and as often as possible on 'Dance For A Song’.
- Write at least one chapter on Protagonize per week. Extra points if it’s any good. Double extra points for managing two or three – and that’s original chapters, not ones pasted from a document!
- Stretch every day to increase flexibility, as well as work on core strengthening exercises so that I’m stronger in ballet.
- Learn to hold my leg in an arabesque position without wobbling – on both sides.
- Research ‘Pointed’ thoroughly, and then write it.
- Finish any novels that I start.
- Stop after my ninth book and start editing one of the others.
- Think of a title for the sequel to Watching, since as it’s finished it should probably have a title soon.
- Make videos at least once a week unless under very special circumstances; don’t let those videos just be “I’ve been busy, sorry…”
- Work out what’s wrong with my hair and solve it (whatever it takes, though preferably without shaving it all off!).
Edit - 21st December
- Generally blogged quite regularly at 'A Farewell to Sanity', although not at 'Dance For A Song'
- Really didn't stick to that. Oh, well...
- Most days, for a while. Stopped more recently but still do all sorts of crazy stretches whenever I feel like it. The core thing needs work.
- Pretty much can do, except in pointe shoes.
- Yeah, abandoned that project :/
- Well I almost managed that!
- Um :/
- It has a title - Destroying. And the third one has a title too, Returning.
- Didn't manage that. However, did manage lots of cool video things.
- I did end up cutting all of it off, though not for that reason.