Here is where the characters of the story will be listed, the ones we are writing for and the secondary characters ... basically anyone who is mentioned in the story. Some will have longer bios, others just mentioned so we don't forget them.
Here are the minor characters. They are listed in alphabetical order by either their first name or their title.
- Angel Hurst - The man Alexandra danced with
- Annabelle Larding--Ed's fiancee
- Benjamin--Nellie's brother
- Brother Peter--priest of the village church who Alexandra consults to help her mother
- Don McFay--Nellie's father
- Edgar "Ed"--Katrina's oldest brother
- Fram--a spy-woman, captured in the barn fire, mother of the child who Nellie and Katrina helped to save (that child did not have a name, from what I saw....)
- Frederick--another spy
- Gerald Elliot --Katrina's father
- Gertrude--a spy-woman
- Helen--Eliza's "housekeeper" when she stays just outside Deramas*
- Imara--Acts as Alexandra's handmaid; spy
- Jacob--Katrina's youngest brother
- James Newberry--a court man Eliza danced with
- Lard--a man who bunks w/ Luke and Mr. Elliot
- Lieutenant Macabee--A leading soldier on the battlefield, who Jon talks to.
- Marianne--another spy-woman
- Maria Elliot--Katrina's mother
- Marty Gilheim --the sherriff of a small village in Handrin
- Mary Gilheim--a villiage woman, somehow related to the sherriff
- Mrs. McFay (her name, or even this name, was not mentioned, but presumed)--Nellie's mother
- Moria--Eliza's handmaid
- Rebecca Mays--a court lady Eliza meets
- Sebastian--Alexandra's brother; battle-line ambassador
- Sir Frances (has yet to appear in story, but was mentioned)--Eliza's father
Here are the main characters reproduced from the official author's guidance, though I am not sure if we need them listed here. Oh well. Already done! LOL
Appearance: Dark brown wavy hair and green hazel eyes. Simple, gracefully built-features.
Appearance: Dark brown hair and brown eyes
Other: Works as a courier for the Iberan army.
Alias: Jon Tilman
Appearance: Long straight red hair that looks rather nice when not it's not in its usual tangle. Emerald eyes that usually show a strong determination. Generally an average height, not too short or tall.
Appearance: Short and petite, with long black hair and blue eyes.
Alias: Olivia St James ........ writinic
Appearance: Tall, long, light blonde hair, deep blue eyes. Has delicate, elfin-like features.
Appearance: nicely-kept blonde hair, stormy blue eyes, and a tall stature.
Other: has been recently drafted from his luxiourious home to the nighmarish war
Appearance: Lanky yet athletic, with dark, dirty blonde hair and dark green eyes.
Other: Katrina's brother, drafted for the war