These are notes for my current novel. To get to know my characters better, I'm coming up with headcanons for them. There will be 15 notes per page.
Andy Lorrekin: Main Protagonist
Andy is the narrator and protagonist of the story. He is 19 years old and lives in New York City. He leads the Lorrekin gang until being kidnapped by the antagonist, Kyber.
1. He has a bad habit of leaving his music turned up too loud.
2. He really likes root beer.
3. A few of his scars, namely those on his knuckles and hands, came from playing games like Bloody Knuckles (where you flick a coin at someone's hands) when he was a kid. After all, he lived in a small town and needed some kind of adventure.
4. He strikes me as the kind of kid who would enjoy playing little pranks on people.
5. Andy's favorite color is red.
6. He keeps a switchblade from his friend (and fellow gang member) Yue in his pocket at all times.
7. Surprisingly, he's a deep sleeper.
8. When he was little, Andy wanted to be a cowboy.
9. He likes the Beatles.
10. He always has at least ten cents on him.
11. He's allergic to peanut butter.
12. Andy has a habit of drumming his fingers on flat surfaces.
13. He's only completed school through the 10th grade, since he left his town at the age of 16 to get a job in the big city.
14. A job had in fact been available at home. He ran away.
15. His middle name is Gabriel.