1. Continuously chec the fridge, before complaining that there's nothing to eat.
3. Go on AddictingGames.com.
4. Try to have a conversation with people who don't want to talk to you.
5. Walk around the front room complaining that there's nothing to do.
7. Start talking to myself.
8. YouTube "old" songs. Then search the karaoke version and try to be all impressive.
9. Watch crap like Spongebob or recorded episodes of programs I don't normally watch.
10. Randomly sing different snippets of different songs.
12. Text someone, asking them a stupid question like "Where did you get your iPod earphones from??"
13. Read bits of writing that I find in my room.
14. Drink several cups of coffee.
15. Play Tetris.
16. Ask my sister if she wants to go to Meadowhall, usually receiving the answer of "No."
17. Actually play with my littlest sister.
18. Have staring competitions with, hiss at, and talk to the cat.
19. Pose in the mirror.
20. Move stuff randomly about.