Notes to revise "Blindfolded"
- Remove Bryon chapters except for prologue.
Appearance: Green eyes, black hair.
Behavior: Quiet. Jumpy. When she does speak, she's worth listening to - what she has to say means something. Schizophrenic.*
Family: Father is abusive, a drunk. Mother is kind but not strong enough to fight husband. Father beats Sarah.
- Tell the difference between real and unreal events
- Think logically
- Normal emotional responses
- Behave normally when social
-Lack of emotion
-Unrelated "jump" thinking between topics
Appearance: Blue eyes (blind), blonde hair, sandy blonde.
Behavior: Chatty, funny, has several interests including ghosts (supernatural) and dragons (fantasy). He is very religious (Christian).
ROUGH PLOT: (Sarah's perspective)
- Bryon and Sarah meet
- Relationships form
- Things get bad at home (Sarah)
- Father kills mother
- No funeral
- Sarah runs away
- Father finds her
- Bryon helpless to stop him
- Sarah sent to asylum
- Bryon sets out to rescue her