1. I've always written, read, wished I'd written what I'd read.
2. Even when I have a job when I'm not paid to write, I take a job where I can daydream.
3. The only thing I care about losing, and believe me, I've lost, sold, left behind, but the only things I care about losing are my mobility and my laptop. (and my virginity, call me "Bella") The laptop because with that I always have words that people might buy, both figuratively and literally.
4. Every conversation I hear, every passing car, everyone lined up at the grocery store, I instantly wonder what would happen next.
5. I surround myself with creative people instinctively. (Thanks, P-tag)
6. I'm insecure about everything I write and it has never been good enough, even stuff that's been "approved"
7. I'm selfishly critical of other's endeavours.
8. I'm acutely sensitive to other people's dramas.
9. I hate talking about myself and find my life story boring. It always needs a little more "zip"
10. I chastise myself continuouslt for not writing something, even if it's just some lame list.
(I know some of these are likely repeated - I mean, we're all writers - I've just spent the last who knows how long thinking about writing)