Something quick and random.
You know you're a cat lady when...
*NOTE: At least three (3) of these facts must apply in order for this title to be used.
- You can no longer name all your cats, and have begun referring to them all using various names chiefly derived from your recent ex-boyfriends' (or husbands').
- When your cat decides to chuck, it becomes an event for the whole household. "Poor Jackie! Let it all out!"
- You've become accustomed to the smell of urine on the furniture.
- You are 100% anti-purebreds.
- You sit in the parking lot of Target leaving out cat food and waiting for starving stragglers.
- You let your cat eat off your plate, drink from your cup, etc.
- "Stains? I thought that was how my carpet looked."
- You have thought about getting rid of some of them just to lighten the load, but didn't feel yourself strong enough emotionally to do it.
- You stop believing that cats aren't, in fact, human. (Or, vice versa, that they are not mere animals.)
- You had to check everything off this list just to be sure.