First Rule of Robots- They will always turn on you.
First Rule of Chimpanzees- See First Rule of Robots
First Rule of Robo-Chimps- Three simple words: You. Are. Screwed.
First Rule of Animals- Nothing good has more than four legs or less than two.
Second Rule of Animals- Nothing good lives in a cave.
Third Rule of Animals- Nearly everything in the ocean will sting you.
- Never hold ice cubes until they melt in your hands, and then try to play a piano. It just doesn't work.
- If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- If you are a pianist, and you see that a classical station is playing a "Piano Trio/Quartet/Quintet," don't get too excited; it usually never is three/four/five pianos playing at once. -sighs-
- Whatever you do, no matter how curious you are, if you find yourself in one of those dark alleyways or ominous hallways, do not look around that corner.
- "When in doubt, look intelligent." ~Garrison Keillor