THE DEATH OF A BATHROOM LIGHT




One day whilst I was in the bathroom the light suddenly went out.
It happened so unexpectedly due to old age and will be buried at a light bulb's resting place in Ilford.

If the dead bathroom light is left in place it could decompose and let off a horrible smell, which means It could kill me and if it did I would have to report my own death to one of the staff and tell them that the bathroom light killed me because it was a dead light bulb that had rotted away, all because someone refused to take it out when it was no longer working.

This isn' t the only thing, dead light bulbs can even fuse all the other lights and make everything in the flat rot away.
People could even swell up if they touch a dead light bulb and burst, and who is to blame?
"The owner of cause".

The End

0 comments about this story Feed