Do you think it's weird that I find it super awkward to talk to people I don't necessarily know or talk to much.
Like if I'm talking to someone who I don't know on here, I find it super awkward. (Hey, no offences, you guys aren't the awkward ones, I am)
I just freeze and don't know what to say. The usual things that run through my head are:
- What do I say?
- What if that offends them somehow?
-What if they think I don't want to talk to them?
- What if they hate me and they are just being friendly?
- How do I word that without seeming stupid?
- Am I supposed to treat them like a close friend?
- I have no idea what I am doing
And more. Worse ones. Thats why, if you are talking to me, please do not be offended if I seem like I don't want to talk or I'm not really into the conversation...
I can't help it.
Please, trust me.
Somehow, it's different when I'm writing because although I am writing for this site (I swear, I live for this site), it feels like I am writing for me.
Maybe because when I write, I feel like I'm in a whole different place.