Moon's outlook on life
As I walk through life, I've made a few interesting observations. Granted they may only be interesting to me and my hubby, but that has never stopped me before.
- I'd rather drive than walk, rather ride than drive, rather fly than ride in a car, and rather sleep than anything - this doesn't make me lazy, it makes me a senior citizen.
- Don't lick the cat - just because.
- Don't try to get anything out of a pekingese puppy's mouth for any reason -you're liable to lose a couple of fingers.
- Don't squeeze the toothpaste tube in the middle with a vice like grip, with the cap on - don't ask.
- Inline skates don't work the same way ice skates do. You may be great on ice, but be painfully unprepared for pavement - especially when it meets you butt first.
- Moonlight is beautiful in the autumn on the river.
- Peas and Brussels sprouts are inedible - anyone who says they're good for you are lying.
- Getting old may really suck sometimes, but it's better than the alternative - dieing young.
- Ankle licking by puppies is not fun.
- All the years spent not writing were wasted, from a writer's point of view.
- Situation comedies should have actual plots -sexual innuendo and bathroom humour are not particularly funny.
- Form fitting sweaters should be a thing of the distant past for overwight seniors.
- Arthritis can make the middle finger of a hand stiffen up when someone else is being obnoxious.
- Time flies a whole lot faster when reading, than when vacuuming.
- Bedtime is a favourite time of day.
- Silent letters should be banned from the English language - why on God's green Earth, is there an l in calf, or an h in ghost?