We all have very different views on God, religion (or faith, depending on which term you prefer).
And a lot of the time this difference in opinion causes arguments. But I thought it would be nice if we could talk about it in a civilised manner.
Also, debates are a good way to work out what you really do believe, and how much you're prepared to fight for it.
- No insulting other religions, because it's not fair. You can disagree, however.
- No being rude to people. Again, you can disagree, but no insults or calling people stupid etc.
- No swearing and/or profanity.
- If you're going to make a point, make it properly. Look it up. Make sure you've got your facts right.
- Don't judge people on their beliefs. People have a right to believe what they want: you can't force them to convert, even if does seem like the right thing to do.