first1st second2nd third3rd
- מה העניינים?
- זה הסיפור הראשון שלי
- ll authors are responsible for their own content. We don't write this stuff. You do. So feel free to use a little adult humour, but please don't go overboard, or we'll have to flag the story as mature content.
- Second, if you're adding a chapter to an existing story, try and stick to the theme, back-story and characters of the original story as much as possible. This makes it easier to keep the storyline alive and kicking.
- If you're writing a collaborative story, try not to write more than one or two segments of the same story at a time. It keeps the story fresher and funnier if you let others play along. :)
- Posts need to be at least 140 characters long. That's about three average sentences, not too painful, but it prevents spamminess.
- Finally, try not to kill off the main character in a story... at least, permanently. It can be pretty detrimental to the storyline — it's also useless, as someone is bound to revive the character.
- If you find a problem somewhere, or see a bad posting, click the red report button on a story or user profile and report it to us!
- Note: Please be careful if you spent a long period of time writing the same branch. It's entirely possible that someone else is completing the same branch as you, and in that case, since we don't lock posts while you edit, whoever posts first will "win" and you'll have to move your post elsewhere.