* The u.s made a no trade thing with Britain. Basically because the british were being jerks and using cannons to sink big ships.
*Oh look. Mrs.O’Brein just made a rhyme.
*Allright. We’re looking at a little cartoon with a turtle.
*eht ograbme tca edam nosreffej become non popular.
* Some of that was backward.
* Mrs.O’Brein apparently like the word Similarly.
* A piece of legislation is a law...
* Why can’t they just keep it at the word law.
*Britain and native americans clashed with settlers over land in the west....
*I was forced to put that. She said, “This needs to be in you're notes.
*POOF! It’s in my notes! Happy?!
*Wow. That was scary. Alrighty. I am really really tired.
*And it’s the end of the day. Wow.
* The war hawks. Bassically, people that are asking for trouble and war.
*She’s saying we have to list these things that are very important.
*.....What did she say again?
*I’ll probably ask Misako later.
*Who was taking notes the entire time.
*I’m not surprised.
Another day in class:
* Allright. well, i am math now. OOOOOOO what fun.
*I love math.....
*Not really. I’m just joshing with you.
*So yep. This is extremely boring.
*I already finished my benchmark. I got a failing grade. I TOLD YOU PEOPLE I WAS BAD AT MATH!
More social studies notes:
*The U.S had the advantage of the geography of the land and the fact that they didn’t have to cross a sea in order to get to the united states.
*Well, there was about three battles around the great lakes. Then, I think there were some others ones around the more western side of the canadian border (Western-ish of the great lakes along the border.)
*Well, at some point, it got pretty intense when the british took over washington dc and burned down all of the government-related buildings.
*Well, the battle happened mainly because Information travels slow. The united states and the british had already made a treaty, but the british and the united states people that were around the port orleans area didn’t get the information until months later. In that time, they had a war there. It was basically the killing of lives for nothing.
*The war of 1812 didn't gain anything or cause anything to be lost between the two sides. In the end, they didn't even make a treaty to british for them to stop interfering with the trade of the united states trade ships.
* Wow. i just took legit notes. i can't believe it! I fell so awesomely accomplished.
* Mabye. if Misako didn’t take notes at all, she would feel acomplished about not taking notes?
* Though she’d probably have nightmares about it afterwards.
*Silly Misako. tricks are for kids.
* Well, the last day of school, like, happened yesterday. which is cool.
*that means i am an official high schooler now.
*Now I get to be in the same school as 17 year-olds with mustaches!
*..... it’s the only thing I’m looking forward to.
*pretty sad, right?
*well, besides the fact that I’ll also be going to school with Gryffindor colors.
*I would have liked slytherin better.
*better luck next time.