OK, this is going to be slightly different. The main reason I'm doing this is because I'm... nit bored, exactly, but... you know. So I thought, I'll put a collaborative story on and see how many people contribute.
This story is about how much danger we're in. If you want to add a Chapter, just add your username as the chapter heading, then list all the things around you that could kill you, and how.
I am sitting at - a computer desk, sitting on a stool
I could be killed by...
* The computer - it could electrocute me and fry my brains
* The scanner - it could fall on my foot and I'd die from the blood loss
* One of the paperclips - they could get lodged in my throat and choke me
* The earphones - what if someone tries to garotte me with them?
* The lamp - the bulb could blow and splinter millions of tiny bit of glass into my brain
* My dog - he could go insane and bite my head off
* My sister - for obvious reasons
Now it's your turn! Try to be as imaginative as possible. And please... don't die.
x x x