In no particular order...
1) Spiders. Ew, they're horrible! The way they scuttle around really fast, all eight legs moving at once. Freaks me out. Small or big, fat or thin, they are disgusting. I have been forced to tears before because of them. And webs are no better. I can't touch bushes, black bins, I have a thing about benches and all because of these beastly little spiders.
2) My next fear would probably be the fear of being infertile. I couldn't imagine not being able to have children when I am older. It would be then end of the world for me. Okay, not the end of the world but it would be tough. It would be real tough.
3) Not being able to see. So like the dark - yeah I have a problem with the dark. Not being able to see what's there. Being out of control. Always on guard. Yeah, that freaks me out. Like when your in the deep part of the sea and you look down, and you can't see a thing. Anything could be there, but I don't know because I can't see. Scary.
4) Being alone. And I don't just mean the being alone for a few hours or even days. I can handle that - in fact I like that. Peace. I mean the type of alone where you have no friends, no one to turn to. Nothing. Lonely. I love all my friends to pieces, and i'd hate to loose them. When I'm old, I don't want to be one of those old people who have no one come visit them. Maybe that's why I want a big family.
5) Someone I know dying. I'm not afraid of death for myself in a way. I don't know why, I'm just not afraid of dying. Well I am a painful one of course. But no, what scares me more is someone I know dying. I've never really had anyone close die on me before, apart from a granddad when I was younger. I don't know how I'll take it.