I've got half a ton of things I'm proud of... some odder than others...
- I can swim for well over a mile and still keep going.
- I can make people laugh no matter what ... mostly via accidental slapstick.
- Given the chance, I could write forever and not stop.
- I have friends and family who love me - that's all I could ever ask for.
- I am easily the most stealthy of my CCF Cadet Group. No offence meant lads, but I am.
- I can ski like a maniac... and perform some pretty epic crashes along with it!
- I can read a 700-and-something page book in 3 hours.
- I can happily invent new words for any situation ... most of them utterly nonsensical.
But most of all:
- I can accept me for who I am and like to think I can do the same for others.
Not too self-centred I hope? But hey, that's just how it is eh?