The latest dream I ever dreamed
To bask i' the sun, and thrust out knees and feet .
How I wish I could float in the ocean's wake,
Hand making arcs in the water,
Oscillating, making waves.
My boat is grand and I still command the captain
A drowning blue, binds lungs away,
Swelling in this humidity like lament or rain.
1. La Belle Dame Sans Merci – John Keats
2. Among the Rocks – Robert Browning
3. Hurricane or Harbour – Someshadeofblue (http://www.protagonize.com/work/my-ocean-in-your-eyes/54570)
4. Going Against The Grain - Sampurna Chattarji
5. Bite – Lyre (http://www.protagonize.com/poem/cut/49469)
6. The Tree of Life Has Fallen – Alice Walker
7. Blue Sky Drowning – ElzuWolfe (http://www.protagonize.com/poem/lue-ky-rowning/43735)
8. Death Alone – Pablo Neruda