For those who want to keep challenging themselves but didn't quite make the cut, or just want to informally try their hand at the Poetry 2012: Sunny Days challenges.
[Please see the Author's Guidance for the official links to the poems of the Poetry Tournament 2012: Sunny Days]
This thread is being created to allow people to post their poems, written per the challenge guidelines of the Sunny Days Poetry Tournament of 2012, which, for whatever reason*, will not be posted as part of the contest.
Please continue at the end of the line with your title being [Challenge]: [Name] - [Poem Title] (e.g. PTC2: Elorithryn - Adaptive Immunity) No explanations are required for why you are posting here, but they could be fun to read.
*Reasons can include but are not limited to:
- Not having gotten in your request to join on time
- Not having been able to join, due other circumstances
- Volunteering to a judge instead of a contestant
- Having thought of more than one poem for a challenge
- Being eliminated from the tournament