I think there's a theme here, because I too have had some challenges this year - enormous ones!
However, I am thankful for:
- crazy, insane friends like Caitlin, who kept me going just with their pure weirdness
- the best Torchwood marathons EVER with the people I know I can count on
- the opportunities I've been given by Mark Williams to share my writing with a wider audience
- my family for putting up with me and helping me through the bad times even when it didn't feel like it at the time
- the opportunity to start ballet again after so long, and the strength to know I wanted it more than Irish dance
- my pointe shoes, sitting on the floor next to me
- all of the chances I had this year - to go to Italy with orchestra, to camp with DofE, to sail for a week with Harriers A, to go to France to learn the language...
- my brother, who is sitting on the floor next to me now with the 'portastudio' and his mac, trying to sort out the tracks for a CD I'm trying to make =D