Stories that need to be written:
- The definitive biography of a person nobody knows; not even the neighbours.
- Eyebrows: Why? How? What do they do?
- Do platypus fight? If so, why? And how?
- If a vegetarian only eats vegetables, a veterinarian should only eat animal doctors.
- I love the way there's a dot over the 'i' in the word 'pimple'.
- Do cyclops subscribe to the theory of 'an eye for an eye'?
- It's cruel to have the letter 'S' in the word 'Lisp'.
Someday, I'll write:
- about those maverick late-autumn geese heading north in a sparse flock of lower-case V while their sky-dotted brethren are honking loudly in UPPER CASE V's on their sensible way south.
- about my dog's excited anticipation at today's meal. IT'S THE SAME MIX YOU'VE HAD EVERY DAY FOR NINE YEARS!
- about trolls. They've got a bad rap.
- Aunty Nora's story. She was always too good for Uncle Gord.