For a moment, Randus thought that it would all be okay. He would ride off into the sunset with his friends and continue their quest for awesomeness... Or whatever they were supposed to do, he couldn't remember at the moment.
But then the Robot turned to Zossimo. His giant metallic eyes narrowed. "Get out of my dwelling."
The party looked at each other, very confused. Gizmo raised his hand as if to ask a question. "Um... Your dwelling?"
Super Robot nodded. "I claim this dwelling. Does anybody question this fact?"
Everyone shook their heads frantically.
"Good." Super Robot reached down to Chomski, and with a humongous metal finger, flicked her and Hank through the window and into the road outside.
"Hey!" Randus puffed up his chest. "Don't you hit my fr--"
Suddenly, Randus found himself sitting outside in the rain, with a large bump on his forehead. He was sitting next to Chomski, who was wiping the mud off herself.
"Ow." He said, as he caught sight of the engineers, princess, and the remainder of the party sprinting out the door and rounding the corner towards Randus and Chomski.
"Ow indeed." Chomski replied, petting a soaking and whimpering Hank.
Gizmo arrived, breathless. "This..." He spatted, "This is awful!"
"That is a fairly accurate way to describe this situation." Mar had her sword in one hand and the princess in the other. "Our stuff is still in there. Is there a way back in?"
The sound of metal crashing against metal rang out from the workshop.
Gizmo sighed. "Yes. You can climb in the back window and retrieve your items, but I have another idea. Randus and Zossimo, would you help us out here? I think the engineers and I can rig an EMP blast strong enough to render Super Robot defenseless..."
Cathy crossed her arms. "EMP? Electromagnetic pulse?"
Zossimo and Randus shot each other a concerned glance. "Couldn't that also make him much more powerful?"
"Hypothetically... But it could work. That's enough, right?"
"Faaaaaaaaantastic." Gorret shook his head.
Cathy looked at Mar. "Well I guess we've got to make a decision. What are we going to do about the giant robot?"
1D5 => 1 (Robot starts attacking, and the group is forced to flee)
1D15 => 1 (Randus tries to reason with the Super Robot)
- The group tries an EMP blast using Gizmo's tools, and the robot explodes.
- The group tries an EMP blast using Gizmo's tools, and Super Robot is temporarily disabled.
- The group tries an EMP blast using Gizmo's tools, and everything gets even worse. Super Robot will engage the party on OVERDRIVE setting.
- Mar retrieves the items from the party's rooms, and the party moves on down the road with a princess in tow.
- Mar retrieves the items from the party's rooms, and the princess decides to take up shelter with the engineers after they clear out the robot.