"So, you wanna... get drunk and ride the mechanical bull?", mumbles a trashed nobody important into his pint of Sam Adams before initiating this sequence.
1) Blacking out.
2) Falling backwards off his bar stool.
3) Bleeding profusely from the back of his head.
4) Becoming the reason for the Buffalo Lounge's third 911 call of 2009.
5) Me rifling through his pockets to pay for the bar tab and with a little luck a small tip before the paramedics get here.
6) Finding nothing but taking his jacket.
7) Telling you not to judge me.
Radio advertisement from 1983:
Games for the kids. Tablecloths for the wife. Half-price pitchers for you, the county's best pizza for everyone, and all the peanuts you can eat, on the house. Buffalo Lounge - take exit 47 one mile past the Ford plant. When you hear a Yee Ha you'll know you're at the right place. Closed on Tuesdays.