We all like to talk. Don't we? But more so we all like to write. I tend to ramble when I talk about things with friends. And one of them once said "I wish I could write down all that she's saying cause it sounds absolutely ridiculous" So I thought to myself : why don't I ramble on here? We'll both get a kick out of it, you and I. So prepare yourself for a load of..."WHAT is she going on about?"
So this work is just going to be about me...and my strange thoughts on things like:
- The sky
- Stories (yep yep!)
- Boys (cause this species is just too hard to figure out)
- and Cats!
Just a whole lot of things that my mind tends to wander off about.
You see, I have four different sides of me:
- The academic-faithful and serious nerd (not that I'm intelligent or anything. I know less than a squirrel with a brain the size of a pea would)
- The writer inside of me that loves, loves, LOVES to write stories and make up her own worlds
- The part of me that people rarely see and only few have truly
- AND the crazy side of me that's almost always creating trouble
Trishy number 4 shall be the one writing this piece of work on Protag. Because she's the one that starts rambling in the first place.
And...we shall start with...the concept of cuteness. *grin*