1) Always sing, no matter where you are or what you're doing, just let it out!
2) Spend your entire life on the computer with Protag on in the background.
3) Remember to be a diva, the more blow-ups and break-downs you have the better.
4) Never leave the house without a book, you never know when you might need one.
5) Never practise for a music lesson. It will help you improve your sight-reading!
6) Always pretend you're someone else. Other people are far more interesting.
7) Never think about what you say before it comes out of your mouth. You are the centre of everyone's jokes (usually laughing at you not with you!)
8) Be generally blonde. Always say stupid things, take forever to get a joke and NEVER understand what your best friend is talking about when she suddenly starts talking at you in Spanish.
9) Love your friends. They are the most important thing in the world to you and you would be lost without them.
10) Fall in love with your lead characters. They are a part of you, either someone you want to be, or a side of you you are too scared to show.
11) Always have a gorgeous male lead in your stories. What can I say, I'm a romantic ;)
12) Always have an obsession with something.
13) Pretend not to worry about what people think about you when secretly you want everyone's approval and attention.
14) Always dance wildly around your room when your favourite song comes on even though you have no sense of elegance and can't dance to save your life.
15) Remember to tell yourself you are beautiful, even when you've had the worst day imaginable, not done any work and been severely told off for it, only had two hours sleep and forgotten to put make-up on before you left the house in the morning. You know deep down it's true.