1) What is your name and how old are you?
Elizabeth Serena Wright
2) Where are you from?
A little house in.. oh wait.. I was always taught not to tell strangers those things.
3) How many siblings do you have and how well do you get along with them?
I have no siblings...
4) Who was an older adult that most influenced your life growing up?
Adults have never been a large influence on my life but to pick one I suppose it would be Charlie's parents.
5) What is a guilty pleasure that you have?
Charlie. Well, not so much a pleasure as a love.. I suppose I do not really have any true pleasures.
6) Do you worship any God(s) or Goddess(es) and if so who; what religion are you if any?
I do not worship anything, why would a God or Goddess make such poverty in the world? Why would people die as they do every day? Why would there be so many.. sorry, I'm interrupting your questions.. do continue.
7) How much does your religion or beliefs influence your actions?
My lack thereof does not influence me very much.
8) Describe your moral code in 10 words or less
It is better to have others smile than oneself.
Almost ten. -smiles-
9) Somebody left their kids for you to watch. What would you do with their kids?
Look after them of course, what else would you have me do with them?
10) What is the last book or scroll that you have read?
I read a book recently explaining the effects of bolemia.. awfully long.. -cough- um, next question?
11) What is your favorite holiday?
Holiday? I.. I haven't had one of those in a while...
I guess.. the last trip to America with my mother.. so long ago...
12) Suppose you got a letter from a secret admirer, what would be your first reaction?
Confronting Charlie of course. -laugh-
13) You wake up and you are a kid again. What would be the first thing you would do?
Run into my mother's room, cuddle her and swear never to let go...
14) What is a hidden talent that you have?
I have.. a power..
But.. you would never believe me so.. next question I guess...
15) Do you have any pets and if so what?
No, I have no pets. It's difficult enough to hold up the house, let alone an animal too.
16) You hear someone close has betrayed you but it may or may not be true, what would you do?
I have few people close to me and if they wish to betray me then so be it.
17) You are alone: What would you do that might be embarrassing for you if there were other people/ creatures around?
18) What is your favourite place to eat and what would you prefer to eat there?
I honestly do not enjoy eating very much.
19) What is your favorite thing to wear?
My bed clothes.
20) Can I have an autograph and a picture taken with you?
I don't see why not.. -smiles-