I don't really know what to call this piece, but hopefully I will know by the end of writing it.
I'm not going to bore you with all the reasons [because it makes me smiles, it gives me hope, bla bla bla] why I write. No, because you'll be here all day, reading through the reasons other people have put in their chapters. So I'll just put a few in a list. I think 10 would be a good round number. What do you thing? =P Yep, so here goes!
- I'm a creative person - when it comes to creative writing, art, music; anything except dancing because I was born with two left feet.
- It's something that I never get bored of - I find it hard to comit to any other hobby I have taken up.
- Well yes, I suppose it does make my happy. (:
- I can write down my emotions rather than take them out on other people - not that I'm an angry and violent person. It's just that we all need a way to release bottled up emotions.
- English is my favourite subject - even if it is the cause of 1500+ word essays.
- When I'm bored [or grounded] I can just grab a pen and just write away.
- I like writing things that make people laugh - so it's so rewarding when you see on of your readers with a big smile on their face.
- I find it easier to write things down then say them.
- ^People do not judge you on appearance, religion, race or anything like that when they read your words.
- Some people just like writing full stop.
Wow, it looks like I found my title! (: